St Edmunds Court - Cottage holidays in Radstock, Somerset
Here are the details for St Edmunds Court ideal for a cottage holiday in Radstock, Somerset. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
St Edmunds Court is situated in the beautiful village of Vobster, having been refurbished to provide luxury living for those wishing to escape for some peace and tranquillity. A spacious four-bedroom property within easy reach of Bath (12 miles). The local pub is within walking distance and the area offers many local attractions for those wishing to explore. Full of character and charm, St Edmunds Court offer flexible accommodation and cosy wood burning stoves in two reception rooms.
Surrounded by 5 acres of gardens, streams and a wildlife meadow, this property backs onto Upper Vobster Farm which sits within a further 40 acres. The Vobster Inn is within walking distance of the property, other great family gastro style pubs include The Talbot at Mells, The Grange at Whatley and the Archangel in Frome town centre, all of which have lovely outside dining areas.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Four bedrooms, one shower room and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- The Rural Retreats standard hamper in not provided at this property. However, the owners provide a unique gluten free and dairy free hamper (see notes).
- Extensive gardens with patio area.
- Onsite parking.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- A welcome hamper is provided upon arrival, this will be gluten, dairy and alcohol free.
- Cooker with gas hob and microwave.
- Fridge with large freezer compartment, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television with freeview. Apple TV enabled. IPod/CD/docking station. DVD player.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available upon request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
St Edmunds Court is situated in the beautiful village of Vobster, having been refurbished to provide luxury living for those wishing to escape for some peace and tranquillity. A spacious four-bedroom property within easy reach of Bath (12 miles). The local pub is within walking distance and the area offers many local attractions for those wishing to explore.
|St Edmunds Court has the following Facilities
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 628.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
St Edmunds Court
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. somerset-cottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.